There’s some been some pretty interesting news in the tech world this week and for this week’s Tech Force Tuesday post we’ve highlighted what we found to be most interesting. See the articles below to learn about Steve Jobs’ vision for the first Apple automobile, learn how Google is improving your search accuracy, Spotify’s recent big accomplishments and more!
5. The Pentax K-30 Can Weather Any Storm – Find out how Pentax’s new K-30 displays features that will allow you to take a high quality camera through most harsh conditions.
4. Apple Looking To Break Into The Automobile Industry? – If Steve Jobs were still here would Apple be on its way to breaking into the automobile industry? Seems that may have been the case.
3. Google Makes Improves Its Search Accuracy – Ever spend a solid 40 minutes trying to figure out what to search to find what you’re looking for on Google? Fear no more as Google is getting better at knowing what you are looking for!
2. Spotify Moves Closer To Total Music Dominance – Spotify is the hottest new way of listening to your music. It’s cheap, it’s user friendly, and now Spotify is officially in Australia and New Zealand!
1. If you thought Apple’s Touch-Screen Technology Was Cool Then Check This Out! – Touch screen technology has become all the rage, whether it’s on smart phones or tablets. Is touch screen technology of the past? See how motion technology is changing the world of technology!
Authors: Super User